I made this set of Thank You cards for my sister. She owns a pre-school and writes lots of thank-yous. I like to keep her supplied with pretty handmade cards. I was inspired by a video by Amy Rysavy. Amy also made several cards using the same stamp set.
- Strathmore 300 Series 100 lb. Bristol smooth paper (card panel and base)
- Recollections: Soda Pop card stock
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- wplus9: Sunshine Layers die set
- My Favorite Things: LJD Spring Tulip stamp set
- Momenta: Love Hello Thanks 24666 stamp and die set