Yesterday I showed you the results of my play time with new watercolors, new watercolor paper, and a new stamp. I really wanted to turned the beautiful watercolored stamped images into card, but wasn’t sure how I wanted to proceed. Then as it would happen, I watched a video by Amy Rysavy. I thought her cards were so beautiful and I wanted my images to have a pretty layout like hers. Along with the front of the card, I decorated the inside of the card and the envelope I made for each card.
- Neenah Classic Crest 80 pound Smooth Solar White Card Stock (card base and card front rectangle)
- Floral images (supplies listed in June 14th post)
- Scrapbook paper (link unavailable)
- Simon Says Stamp: Painted Hugs die
- wplus9: Hello die
- Gina Marie Designs: Stitched Rectangles die set