I’ve been playing!! I got a new stamp set, samples of watercolor paper, and a Daniel Smith watercolor dot sampler. I stamped the images on the watercolor paper, heat embossed them and watercolored with the Daniel Smith colors on the sampler. I had a lot of fun trying out all these new supplies!! Now I just have to fussy cut all the images out and make them into cards.
I also wanted to try out the Daniel Smith watercolors on Arches cold press watercolor paper. I’ve included a picture of that too. And then I had a piece of scrap Bristol smooth surface paper so I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the stamp set images. I’ve identified the paper type in the caption for each picture.
- Legion Stonhenge Aqua Cold Press Watercolor Paper – Samples
- Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper 140-pound
- Strathmore 300 Series 100 lb. Bristol smooth paper (card panel and base)
- Daniel Smith Dot Sampler:
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Simon Says Stamp: More Spring Flowers stamp set