I’m a huge fan of Art Impressions Watercolor stamps!! These amazing stamps make it so easy to create a beautiful watercolored scene. After watching a video by Bonnie Krebs, I used a variety of Art Impression stamps to create this card. Once the art work was complete I mounted it on Kraft card stock.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- Neenah Desert Storm 80-pound card stock
- Stampin Write Markers (my set is no longer available)
- wplus9: Sunshine Layers die set
- Art Impression stamps:
- Inkadinkado: Woodland Wonderland stamp set