I made these cute little tags for my granddaughter to sell in order to make money for an upcoming graduation trip she was planning. I used a variety of my critter and cute stamps to stamp on the tags and then watercolored the images with Distress Ink.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press (for the tags)
- Distress Ink used as watercolors
- Recollections: Zoo-Licious stamp set (link unavailable)
- Recollections: Don’t Bug Me stamp set (link unavailable)
- Recollections: Woof Woof stamp set (link unavailable)
- Simon Says Stamp: Cuddly Critters Accessories
- Lawn Fawn: Fairy Friends stamp set