Recently Rebekah R. Jones offered a traceable download for this lovely bunch of tulips on her blog. I downloaded the file and used my light-box to trace the image on to watercolor paper. The tulips were then watercolored with Distress Inks.
- Rebekah R. Jones: Tulip download
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- Neenah Classic Crest 80 pound Smooth Solar White Card Stock (for card base)
- Avery Elle: Sweet Scallops die
- Simon Says Stamp: You stamp set
- Recollections: Heart Borders (no link available)