I fell in love with the Winter Cottage stamp and just had to order it. I didn’t check to see what size it was when I ordered it and was shocked when I received it to see that it was so tiny. I couldn’t imagine what I could use such a tiny stamp for even though it was so cute.
When I was making H.U.G. cards, I came across the Winter Cottage stamp and decided to try it on a HUG. I fell in love with the way my H.U.G. card turned out. In fact, the Winter Cottage H.U.G. cards were my favorite of all the H.U.G. cards I’ve made this holiday season.
Then I decided I should try making a card with the Winter Cottage stamp. I ended up making two cards. I’ve included pictures of the stamp, my favorite H.U.G. card and the two cards I made using the stamp. I used Distress Ink blending for the backgrounds for all of them.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- Strathmore 300 series, 100 pound Bristol Vellum paper
- Distress Ink for blending (Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire)
- Altenew: Winter Cottage stamp
- Lawn Fawn: Winter in the Park (season’s greetings stamp)
- Prismacolor: White colored pencil
- Zig: Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Brush
- Cricut: D’vine Swirls and Swiss Dots embossing folders (links unavailable)