To create this card, I followed a video tutorial by Jill Foster for Penny Black. I used Distress Ink to watercolor the background and then stamped the images with dark black ink.
- Neenah Classic Crest 110 pound Smooth Solar White Card Stock (for card base cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.25 inches)
- Fabriano 140 pound hot press watercolor paper (for card panel).
- Distress Ink used as watercolors (Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, and Rusty Hinge)
- Penny Black: Woodland Wonder stamp
- Inkadinkado: Stamp a Story Set – Trees (deer image on card)