To create this beautiful wreath, I first colored on the rubber stamp with Distress Markers. Once I achieved the saturation of color I desired, I used Distress Ink to watercolor the holly leaves/berries and pinecones. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold embossing powder. Finally Heidi Swapp Color Shine in gold was splattered over the entire card front.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Stampendous: Christmas Cottage stamp
- Stampendous: Merriest Wish stamp
- Distress Ink used as watercolors
- Distress Markers used for stamping
- Heidi Swapp: Color Shine (gold)