This lovely winter scene was created using Distress Inks and stamped pine tree images. First the snow drifts were created by sponging Hickory Smoke Distress Ink over a hand cut mask. The trees were stamped using Peeled Paint Distress Ink and then coated and embossed with clear embossing powder. Finally the sky was watercolored with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. The Merry Christmas sentiment was stamped first with Festive Berries Distress Ink, then stamped with Versamark ink, and finally embossed with clear embossing powder. The mat was cut from watercolored paper and sponged with Peeled Paint Distress Ink to match the color of the trees.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Spellbinders: Card Creator die (matting frame)
- Distress Ink used as watercolors and for sponging
- Newton’s Nook Designs: Whispering Pines stamp set
- Hampton Arts: Stamp and Stencil (SC0709) – Merry Christmas sentiment
- Zig Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Brush