My friend Maaike recently shared a video of a beautiful card she created and that is what inspired me to create this card. I love the simplicity of the card design. When I designed my card, I changed several elements including embossing the card front, using a navy panel to place my ornaments on and using scrapbook paper to die cut my ornaments.
- Neenah Classic Crest 80 pound Smooth Solar White Card Stock
- Recollections: Passion Fruit Card Stock
- Recollections: Winter Frost 6 x 6 paper pad (link not available)
- Recollections: Winter Frost Glitter tape (link not available)
- Recollections: Winter Frost Twine (link not available)
- My Favorite Things: Die-namics Howdy Frames to die cut the ornaments (link not available)
- Darice: Crackle Embossing Folder
I’ve also included a photo of Maaike’s inspiring card. If you would like to watch her step-by-step creation of the card, please stop by her You Tube channel to see the video.