Last year, after Christmas I purchased this beautiful tree stamp on clearance. I’ve had this card in my mind ever since the day I bought the stamp. I love the way the card turned out…simple, understated elegance.
To create the card I blended Distress Inks to form the background color. Next I stamped the image and the sentiment with Versamark ink and then heat embossed them in white embossing powder. Finally i applied Bo Bunny glitter paste through a stencil to achieve the glittery, shining falling snow.
- Neenah Classic Crest 80 pound Smooth Solar White Card Stock
- Distress Ink for blending (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans)
- Hero Arts: Pen & Ink Christmas Tree stamp
- Inkadinkado: Peppermint Twist stamp set – be merry (no longer available)
- Simon Says Stamp: Falling Snow Stencil
- Bo Bunny: Sugar Glitter Paste