I created this card to send to my mom to brighten her day! I am also entering it in the Addicted to CAS challenge. This is my first time to participate in their challenge, but when I saw the theme was watercolor I just had to go for it! If you would like to learn more about or participate in the Addicted to CAS challenge please click on the image below:
To create the card, I die cut a heart shape out of masking paper that measured 4.25 by 5.50 inches and attached it to the front of my card. I then used a beautiful stamp set to stamp the images inside the heart. After the stamping was completed, I removed the mask and watercolored the images with Distress Inks.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Distress Ink used as watercolors
- Nellie’s Multi Frame Die: Straight Heart
- Altenew: Peony Bouquet stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Year Two stamp set (sentiment)