Initially this project started out to be just a greeting card. But as I was watercoloring the Elizabeth Craft Peel-Off Sticker image, I decided to make a tag and a H.U.G. card. I watercolored the image using Distress markers in the colors of Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, and Forest Moss. I added a watercolored image to the inside of the card and also on the envelope.
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper for tag and H.U.G. card
- H.U.G. card: cut to 2.5 by 3.5 inches
- Recollections Passion Fruit Cardstock Paper cut to 5.5 by 8.5 inches and scored at 4.25 inches (no link available)
- Distress Inks used as watercolors (for tag and H.U.G. card)
- Distress Markers used as watercolors
- Elizabeth Craft Designs: Flower Labels 1 (2568)