For sometime I have been creating little (2.5 by 3.5) inch cards that I have named H.U.G. cards. I keep a supply of H.U.G. cards in my purse and whenever I encounter someone who needs a little happiness in their day, I just hand them one of my paper hugs. I enjoy making these cards, but it is even more joyful to pass them out and brighten someone’s day!! Today I am sharing three of my newest H.U.G. creations. I used stamps for the images on all of the H.U.G. cards and then watercolored them with Distress Ink.
- Distress Inks used as watercolors
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- Altenew: Hennah Elements stamp set
- Technique Tuesday: Tulips stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp: Best Mom Ever stamp set
- Winnie & Walter: Lola’s Bouquet stamp set