This cute A2 size (5.5 x 4.25 inches) greeting card was inspired by a May Park video, however I changed the design for my card. An oval was die cut in the front panel of the greeting card and the floral images were stamped around the oval. The stamped images were then watercolored with Distress Inks. The hello sentiment was heat embossed on the inside of the card so that it would show through the die cut oval. This card was fun to make, fun to color, and I am very pleased with the results.
- Distress Inks used as watercolors
- Strathmore 300 Series 140-pound cold press watercolor paper
- Spellbinders: Classic Ovals Large Die
- Simon Says Stamp: Wild Beauty stamp set
- Stampendous: Fronds stamp set
- wplus9: Hand Lettered Hello stamp set