This card started out by sponging Wilted Violet Distress Ink for the background. The stamp set Persian Motifs by Altenew was then stamped around the card and white heat embossed. The sentiment is called Happy Messages by Stampendous.
After the card was finished, I kept wondering if it was too plain. Using my white Uni-ball Signo broad gel pen, I added dots to the card front. Once I added the dots, the flowers didn’t seem to pop anymore. I colored in the flowers with my white Prismacolor pencil. I’m not sure if I like the end result. Which one do you prefer?
- Strathmore 300 Series 100 lb. Bristol vellum paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Distress Inks used as background (Wilted Violet)
- Prismacolor Premier colored pencils
- Altenew: Persian Motifs stamp set
- Stampendous: Happy Messages stamp set
- Stampendous: Embossing Powder-White
- Uni-ball Signo broad gel pen-white