I needed a birthday card so I created this pretty one. This A2 (5.5 x 4.25 inches) greeting card started out by sponging the background with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I created a pleasing arrangement of the pretty flowers from the stamp set by Altenew and it is called Persian Motifs. The stamped flowers were heat embossed in white embossing powder and colored with a Prismacolor white pencil.The sentiment is heat embossed in white and is a stamp set from Stampendous called Happy Messages. Finally some white pearls were added as embellishment.
- Strathmore 300 Series 100 lb. Bristol vellum paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Distress Inks used as background (Mermaid Lagoon)
- Prismacolor Premier colored pencils
- Altenew: Persian Motifs stamp set
- Stampendous: Happy Messages stamp set
- Stampendous: Embossing Powder-White