Recently I needed a birthday card, so I decided to create a scene card. This type of card is one of my favorite kinds of cards to make! I started by sponging the background with Distress Inks. After I was happy with the background, I used a variety of stamps sets to stamp the scene.
I generally make a matching envelope for every card I create. This is a picture of the matching envelope and the inside of the card.
- Strathmore 300 Series 100 lb. Bristol vellum paper cut and scored to 5.5 by 4.5 inches
- Distress Inks used as background
- Inkadinkado: Meadow Flowers stamp set
- Technique Tuesday: Wildflowers stamp set
- My Favorite Things: LJD Spring Tulips stamp set (sentiment)